Thursday, October 25, 2012

so today in class we went over stuff that will be on the test. I think i will do well on the test most of the things we asked about i knew the answer to. I do need to study this will put me up to a B if i do good on this test. So i am pumped and studying hard. then we got to talk among st are selves. It was a pretty shill class i would say. I dont like that everybody knows my middle name thanks to Mr schick. Now a lot of people are going to be calling me aj. I hate that name not for any particular reason i just do. so i know that this blog doesnt count but im doing it anyways because im bored. Ya i had Micheal to my right crying about the blogs and savanah to my left talking up a storm i didn't know what to do with my self. THen i started to think why is my name austin its such a common name then i woundered if anybody in china could have the name austin. I thought of that because we were talking about the other religions. Ya im a random  person but one day that will get me somewhere because i have a creative mind. Also Mr schick if ur reading this please stop because this blog has no point but to look really long.

No comments:

Post a Comment