Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So i do think that excellence in good. The first thing i wont to do is get on all my teachers good sides. This will help me when i am in need of assistance. Then a goal is to do all my work from now on. The next thing is this year if i need help i will always ask questions if i dont understand what i am doing. Another thing that i am going to do is study for all my tests that i have to take to ensure that i get a good grade on the test to keep my grade up. last but not least i will check my grades frequently so i know that i am not slipping with my grades. As you can see my main focus is keeping my grades up so my stuff is all based on that main topic.

1 comment:

  1. These are good goals, Austin. (Although I should point that you missed your blog assignments for Thursday and Friday, right after writing that you would "do al your work from now on.") 24/25, minus three points for being late, gives you 21/25.

    ReplyDelete